Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My first blog!

Well, it's offical... I'm a blogger.  Mostly I'm starting this blog to share my adventures in travel, food, and fitness.  I'm hoping to get a few tips here and there from friends and family.  Hopefully it might help you friends and family with all my fun adventures.

So... on that note.  Today, I tried this amazing crock pot recipe for chicken tonight.  I sent it with my husband to work with some... and what do I do... I'm going out to eat with the parentals!  But, I will be having this delicious dish tomorrow for lunch! If you like oriental style chicken, you'll like this!

Ingredients - chicken, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ketchup, onion, red pepper flakes, and seasame seed.

In the crock pot(which I find to be one of the greatest inventions ever!!) for 1.5 hours and TA DA!  Greatness!!  If you want to correct measurements, holler at me and I'll hook you up!!  Tomorrow night... bagel dogs!  Until then... Life is calling, and I must answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment